Welcome to Virtuoso Junction!

Welcome to Virtuoso Junction!
Virtuoso Junction is the platform for music lovers and musicians to connect, share, talk, explore and promote Music. We all know, there are a lot of awesome low-profile bands out there which need to be recognized. Blog about your favorite Band, Musician and post any question related to Music. This is where you'll find the right song, for the right mood. Feeling down? Need songs for an upcoming Dance party? Need songs you need to play in the gym when you're working out? Need to expand your Music library? Need a background theme song for the movie you're editing? You'll get the list of the endless possibilities and songs here. We work really hard in compiling songs and artists. Choosing songs of the month and aim a really big future for Virtuoso Junction. As things progress, our viewers will see a lot of changes and improvements. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tribute To The Daylights

If I recall, going back 2-3 years from now. I stumbled across a song that would buzz in my mind the whole day when I used to be 'The Sims 2' fanatic. Playing it all day, all night long. There was a song that featured in the in-game stereo that would always catch my ear and I would hum to it. Got used to it. Found the name in the settings. A song by none other than 'The Daylights', called 'Outsider'. I dug out info about them on the internet and found more songs and it didn't take more than a minute for me to fall in love with their work. Brilliant compositions and meaningful, catchy lyrics. Shared a few songs with my friends and I wasn't surprised with the fact that they loved it too because The Daylights are just too good. Here are one of the best songs I've EVER heard from 'The Daylights' and I hope they keep on working on new stuff because I cannot wait to hear more of them.

Rogue Machine






 Outsider






Black Dove






Happy






Ahh






Wins and Losses







No comments:

Post a Comment